The ultraviolet disinfection uv heat lamp is economical and effective, and it is a commonly used disinfection method in many kindergartens, so it is necessary to pay attention to the following points in use:
1. Ultraviolet light sources cannot shine on people.
2.Be sure to standardize the installation.
3. Keep the surface of the ultraviolet lamp clean. It is found that there is dust and oil stain on the surface of the lamp tube, and the surface of the lamp shall be wiped at any time.
4. When the indoor air is disinfected by the ultraviolet lamp, the room shall be kept clean and dry, and the dust and water fog shall be reduced, the temperature is lower than 20 ℃ or higher than 40 ℃, and the irradiation time shall be extended due to the relative humidity of more than 60%.
5. The ultraviolet intensity shall be tested for at least 1 year.
1. Close the doors and windows, there can be no one in the room, animals.
2. Wear protective glasses or sunglasses while operating the disinfection lamp.
1. Ozone will be produced in the process of ultraviolet disinfection, and windows will be opened and ventilated immediately after disinfection.
2. In order to ensure the irradiation intensity and effect of ultraviolet light, it is necessary to keep the surface of lamp clean. It is recommended that the frequently used ultraviolet lamp should be wiped with 75% alcohol once a week. When you find dust, oil pollution and so on on the surface of the lamp, clean and clean at any time.