First of all, the disinfection principle of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp is to directly destroy the molecular structure of the harmful microorganism du (DNA) or RNA (ribonucleic acid), so that it loses the reproduction and self-replication function, so as to achieve the effect of sterilization and disinfection, then, It can destroy the DNA of microbial protein molecules, so it is the same for the human body. Mainly reflected in the following points.
1. Strong anti-virus and fierce self-harm
Ultraviolet rays of ultraviolet disinfection lamps are destroying the molecular structure of viral proteins, and also destroying the proteins of our eyes, which will cause their coagulation and degeneration, corneal necrosis, and skin cancer.
2. The 185nm mercury lamp has ozone, which increases the risk
Ozone is generated when the low-pressure mercury lamp is working. When the indoor ozone concentration reaches 2mg/m3 or more, it will cause headache, chest pain, and decreased thinking ability. In severe cases, it may cause emphysema and pulmonary edema. At the same time, it will stimulate and damage the deep respiratory tract, have a slight stimulating effect on the eyes, damage the central nervous system, destroy the body's immune function, and induce lymphochromosome lesions.
3. Careless operation, easy to accidentally hurt
The purpose of safe disinfection can only be achieved if the ultraviolet disinfection lamp operates properly on the use space, the object to be irradiated, the duration of irradiation, the distance of irradiation, the period of irradiation, and post-treatment. Otherwise, the effect will not be achieved, but the risk of damage .
The UV disinfection lamp developed by Noble Optoelectronics circumvents this problem, human body induction, delay switch, timer switch. It can be effectively controlled when someone closes to turn off the light, and when the person walks away, the light turns on automatically.
Precautions for ultraviolet disinfection lamp
1. UV sterilization requirements
1. The ultraviolet light used for sterilization of ultraviolet sterilization lamp is C wave ultraviolet, its wavelength range is 200～275nm, the strongest sterilization band is 253.7nm, the ultraviolet light source used for sterilization must be able to produce sterilization ultraviolet lamp with irradiation value up to national standard .
2. The intensity of 253.7nm ultraviolet radiation radiated by the ultraviolet disinfection lamp should not be less than 70μW/cm2.
3. The irradiation intensity of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp gradually decreases during use, so the intensity of the sterilization ultraviolet light should be measured frequently. Once it falls below the required intensity, it should be replaced in time.
4. The service life of ultraviolet germicidal lamp is not less than 20000H.
Second, the scope of application of ultraviolet disinfection lamp
1. Ultraviolet rays can kill all kinds of microorganisms, including bacterial propagules, spores, mycobacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiae and mycoplasma. Any surface contaminated with the above microorganisms, water and air can be treated with ultraviolet disinfection lamps Disinfection.
2. Ultraviolet radiation has low energy and weak penetration, and can only kill the microorganisms that are directly irradiated. Therefore, the sterilization and disinfection site must be fully exposed to ultraviolet rays during sterilization and disinfection.
3. When using ultraviolet disinfection lamps to sterilize and sterilize rough surfaces such as paper and fabrics, the exposure time should be extended properly, and both sides should be exposed.
4. The most suitable temperature range for ultraviolet disinfection lamp sterilization is 20~40°C. If the temperature is too high or too low, it will affect the sterilization and disinfection effect. The sterilization and disinfection time can be appropriately extended. Humidity is better than 80%, otherwise the exposure time should be properly extended.
Third, the use of ultraviolet disinfection lamp
(1) Sterilization and disinfection of the surface of articles.
1. Irradiation method: It is best to use a portable ultraviolet sterilization and disinfection lamp for short-range irradiation, and it can also be suspended by ultraviolet lamp.
2. Irradiation dose and time: Different types of microorganisms have different sensitivities to ultraviolet rays. When sterilizing and disinfecting with ultraviolet rays, the irradiation dose must be used to reach the irradiation dose required to kill the target microorganisms.
(2) Sterilization and disinfection of indoor air
Can choose high-intensity ultraviolet disinfection lamp, not only reliable disinfection effect, general disinfection can reach disinfection qualification within 30 minutes.
(3) Sterilization and disinfection of water
It can be irradiated by water or irradiated by water. When using the method of water irradiation, the ultraviolet light source should be equipped with a quartz glass protective cover. Regardless of the method adopted, the thickness of the water layer should be less than 50px. Determine the water flow speed according to the intensity of the ultraviolet light source. The sterilized water of Nengpoda sterilization kettle can reach the national standard.