The ultraviolet light lamp in use should be tested by ultraviolet radiometer and calibrated by ultraviolet radiometer in 3 to 6 months in order to maintain the accuracy and replace the lamp tube with unqualified intensity in a timely manner, and the ultraviolet illuminator should be used to measure and calibrate the lamp tube with ultraviolet irradiance meter in order to maintain the accuracy, and the lamp tube with unqualified intensity should be replaced in time.
We use the chemical indicator card to detect.
1. After turning on the ultraviolet lamp for 5 minutes, the chemical card is placed at a vertical distance of 1 meter under the ultraviolet lamp, and the chemical indicator card has a pattern facing up;
2. The ultraviolet lamp is irradiated for 1 minute (there will be different color changes on the chemical card);
3. The color block of the indicator card is observed and compared with the standard color block, and then the irradiation intensity is read out.
The results of the test are as follows:
1. The ultraviolet illuminance of the new ultraviolet sterilizing lamp is not lower than that of 30uw/cm, and
2. If the ultraviolet lamp in use is not lower than 20uw/cm, the ultraviolet illuminance of the new ultraviolet sterilizing lamp is not less than that of 20uw/cm.